The Captains Club Member Subscription
Triumphowners.net is a subscription based website. To search our over 13 years of owner information on Triumph and Logic Boats; participate in our forums; gain access to articles, downloads of Triumph trailer bunk diagrams, owners manual, etc.; and access Triumph related videos online, you must be a Captains Club Member subscriber. If you visit our Forums home page as a visitor you will see that most of the forums are listed as Private. When you purchase a Captains Club Member subscription those forums will be unlocked for you and you'll have access to search all the resources of the website, with thousands of Discussions and tens of thousands of Messages. Our forums contain questions and answers from 13 years and thousands of Triumph Owners insight and experiences. We hope you'll become a Captains Club Member today!
We now offer three options on Captains Club Member subscription terms. You can choose to subscribe for one year ($15), six months ($10) or three months ($5). And we offer a couple of ways to purchase your subscription.
- 1) Register a free user account on Triumphowners.net by clicking on the Sign Up Now button on the home page. Then after confirming your registration via email and logging into the website, go to the link below to upgrade your membership via PayPal. This is the fastest way to gain access to our site as your membership is upgraded automatically once your payment clears. http://www.triumphowners.net/account/upgrades
(NOTE: Your PayPal transaction will be processed by Credence Pictures, our parent production company).
- 2) We can send you an invoice via email so you can mail us a check. Simply click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to send us the following information:
- - Current or desired TriumphOwners.net account Username
- - Email address for the account
- - Full Name
- - Mailing Address
- - Telephone Number
- - the subscription length you want to purchase (1 year, 6 months or 3 months).
Once your payment is processed we will update your user account to activate or extend the Captains Club subscription access.
NOTE: When registering a user account, you must provide a valid email address in order to receive the welcome email and login information. If you do not receive the welcome e-mail, please be sure to check your SPAM folder to see if it is there. If you do not receive it within 2 hours use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to let us know so we can assist.
After successfully logging into your account if we can answer any questions please let us know via the Support Tickets link.
Please note that TriumphOwners.net is a website developed for and by Triumph and Logic Boat Owners. We are not directly affiliated with Triumph Boats or any of their dealers. If you have need of support for a Triumph or Logic Boat please contact your dealer or Triumph Boats Customer Service.