TriumphOwners.net Site Policies
The following content will be removed or edited without delay or explanation (repeat offenders may be warned first and summarily booted if deemed necessary):
- Personal attacks, "flames," bickering and pointless arguments.
- Trolling posts fishing for flame bait. Trolling posts are defined by wikipedia as: "An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an online community such as an online discussion forum or USENET, with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response
- Controversial subjects: Remarks addressing politics, race, sex, gender, lifestyle and other obviously sensitive topics that are deemed to be controversial.
- Profane, risque or vulgar language.
- Meta-discussion posts (such as jokes, "LOL!" etc.) which do not contribute to the focused discussion. Meta-discussion is second-order discussion: discussion about the discussion Ð for instance, about its style, its participants, the forum in which it takes place, and so on Ð instead of about on-topic matters.
- Cross-posts. Pick the ONE most appropriate forum for your thread and post it there. All other copies will be removed. If you're not sure where your post belongs, put it in the Triumph in General forum, and we'll move it appropriately, leaving behind a temporary re-direction link.
- Spamming, commercial promotion, or advertising of goods and services. One-time consumer testimonials or legitimate, non-flaming complaints MIGHT not be removed if deemed to be constructive in nature and appropriate to the forum. Repeat threads promoting a business or product will be treated as a cross-post and will be removed.
- Links or written references to other internet sites, information, or products that are incompatible with the values and purposes of Triumphowners.net, such as the controversial subjects mentioned above.
- Misbehavior of ANY sort that is clearly inappropriate among intelligent adults.
Follow these guidelines, and I hope you enjoy your Triumphowners.net Forums experience! We are here to assist one another. Thank you for contributing.